website performance test tool
Here is one of the best tools to check your website performance.
Feature Overview of the website performance test tool
- Performance overview – We automatically put together plenty of performance-related statistics for you based on the test result
- Performance grade and tips – See how your website conforms to performance best practices from Google Page Speed (similar to Yahoo’s Yslow). You can get some great tips on how to speed up your website this way.
- Trace your performance history – We save each test for you so you can review it later and also see how things change over time (with pretty charts!).
- Test from multiple locations – See how fast a website loads in Europe, the United States, etc.
- Share your results – We’ve made it easy for you to perform a test and share it with your friends, work colleagues or web host.
Nobody Likes a Slow Website !!! website performance test tool !
We built this Full Page Test tool to help you analyze the load speed of your websites and learn how to make them faster. It lets you identify what about a web page is fast, slow, too big, what best practices you’re not following, and so on. We have tried to make it useful both to experts and novices alike.
In short, we wanted it to be a easy-to-use tool to help webmasters and web developers everywhere optimize the performance of their websites.
Enter a URL to test the load time of that page, analyze it and find bottlenecks
here is the link to the tool :
I speak English, Greek and Serbian.
As a Web Producer i can deal with almost anything web design & development related.
As a freelancer, I charge only a small portion of the money you would pay to agencies to create your website. Affordable web design doesn’t mean that it will lack any of the advanced features of today’s web technology. We just cut out the cost of the middle man.
Feel free to request a free quote using the form on the right or the one bellow.
Latest posts by Nikola Petrovic (see all)
- The best way to add custom functions to wordpress - 9. December 2016.
- Four Important steps in my web design - 12. September 2015.
- Paper Text Area Created with CSS only – Editable Example - 9. July 2015.